introducing Fem 21
Created by Gold Coast Naturopath Meah Robertson
Meah Robertson is an experienced Naturopathic Physician and has been specialising in women’s health & integrative natural medicine in clinical practice since 2006.
She has worked with herbal medicine & nutrition over this time. Often patients would be advised to take multiple supplements, liquid herbs, foods and fibre to get results. Meah saw the opportunity to combine these key ingredients into the 1 easy to take formula. After carefully developing the formula for safety, efficacy and taste Fem21 was born.
Meah has undergone extensive study at the Australian College of Natural Medicine (now Endeavour College of Natural Health), completing both her Advanced Diploma in Naturopathy and a Bachelor of Health Science in Naturopathy.
In addition to her formal training she continues to update her knowledge & education by attending trainings, seminars & workshops in the areas of nutrition, herbal medicine and health science.
Her clinical experience continues to grow and has gained particular interest in working with the following areas:
- hormonal balancing
- addressing nutrient deficiencies & imbalances
- thyroid health & metabolism
- adrenal health & energy
- nervous system health & the impact of stress physically as well as mentally
- digestive health & the ability to absorb nutrients & eliminate toxins effectively
- a strong balanced immune system (including auto-immune diseases)
- identifying and addressing food sensitivities / intolerances and healing the impact of them on the body
- healthy weight management and maintenance
- fertility / infertility including: PCOS, Recurrent Miscarriage, Endometriosis, Male factor infertility, Unexplained fertility, Secondary fertility, Fertility over 35 and can be used alongside IVF or assisted reproductive procedures.
- preconception & pregnancy support planning
- children's health & wellness
Meah has previously worked at one of Australia’s top Fertility Clinic’s Sharkey’s Healing Centre. There for 5 years from 2007-2012 she specialised in fertility and supporting countless couples on their fertility journey. From this experience she has gained an in depth knowledge about fertility issues / infertility and is very passionate about helping couples, as the outcome is extremely rewarding for all involved. In conjunction with this she has also learned a great deal about women's health and hormone balance and by utilizing natural therapies (the tools of the trade) she's found how it can make a big difference to how women are feeling physically, mentally & emotionally.
Meah’s interest in Natural Health came at an early age as her mother is a Nutritionist and her father is a holistic Chiropractor, helping people is very much an ingrained family tradition as well as her older sister being in health & lifestyle industry. Born & raised in the tropical town of Cairns, North Queensland Meah moved to the Gold Coast in 2002 to begin her studies in Natural Medicine. It was on the Gold Coast that she met her husband and settled into family life with her 2 beautiful daughters.
Meah has also given talks / lectures to couples & individuals on how to improve fertility through the "Fertility in Focus" program. She has also given seminars to the community on weight loss, nutrition and the underlying contributing factors in an "8 week healthy lifestyle challenge". Also she frequently writes articles based on her experiences in clinic as well as sharing health research she's discovered, Meah posts these links on her Facebook page.
If you'd like to connect with Meah then please visit her page: www.meahrobertson.com.au